News & Events
Griffith University – 5 Breathtaking and Innovative Campuses
Griffith University is in Southeast Queensland on the East Coast of Australia.
Griffith University Campuses are easily accessible by Public Transport, Nathan Campus is the connected to Mt. Gravatt and Gold Coast Campuses by an inter-campus bus.
Griffith University has 5 Breathtaking Network and Creative Campuses:
- Gold Coast
- South Bank
- Mt Gravatt
Gold Coast Campus:
Gold Coast Campus is the Largest Campus of Griffith University. It located just minutes from the Gold Coast’s world-famous beaches.
- It has the Griffith Health Centers, Business Schools , Red Zone – features an interactive technology & massive projection displaying showcases from the Griffith’s Latest research.
- There is 24/7 Study hall, library with tech lounge and other Facilities like Food & Drink, Retails, etc. are also available.
Logan Campus is based in Queensland 3rd largest Queensland’s and flexible learning option for the student. It’s halfway between Brisbane and Gold Coast.
- It offers Degree in the Human Services and Social Work, Business and Commerce and Education.
- It has a strong connection with the Local community, hosting numerous sporting and cultural events.
Nathan Campus is the Foundation Campus, on the edge of Too hey Forest, short-walk or bus ride from Mt Gravatt Campus.
- Nathan is home to world-class expertise in the environment, corporate sustainability, Asian studies and the emerging biosciences.
- The campus also has fully catered and self-catered accommodation options, plus a range of sporting facilities.
South Bank Campus:
Located in Brisbane’s picturesque South Bank Park lands, the campus encompasses the Queensland College of Art, the Queensland Conservatory, Griffith Graduate Centre and the Griffith Film School.
- Ideally positioned in Brisbane’s cultural heart, the campus is a 10-minute walk from the Brisbane CBD and is adjacent to the Queensland Art Gallery, the Gallery of Modern Art, the State Library, the Queensland Museum, the Queensland Performing Arts Centre and the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre.
- Two libraries, cinema, art galleries and state-of-the-art exhibition and performance spaces
Mt Gravatt Campus:
Like Nathan, the campus is situated on the edge of Too-hey Forest and features a world-class health and fitness hub comprising a heated pool, indoor and outdoor recreation areas, fitness Centre, 16-court tennis Centre, a training oval plus basketball and netball courts.