La Trobe University, where you’ll find world-class teaching and academic research, stunning campus environments and a large selection of student activities.
La Trobe is ranked number 58th in the world in the 2016 Times Higher Education 150 under 50 rankings, and among Australia’s top ten universities according to the latest Commonwealth Government’s Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA) report.
As one of Australia’s leading universities, La Trobe has 8 campuses in Melbourne, spread across the state of Victoria, and one in the heart of Sydney. The Melbourne campus is one of the most attractive in the country, covering 267 hectares of parkland with waterways and a wildlife sanctuary.
La Trobe University offers hundreds of undergraduate, postgraduate and research programs in a range of subjects. Many programs offer industry placements or projects and are accredited by professional associations nationally and internationally.
WHY STUDY AT LA TROBE?
- Consistently ranked among the best universities in Australia by various ranking tables
- Affordably priced programs taught by academic experts
- Scholarships available for international students
- State-of-the-art campuses and research facilities
- Selected programs offered in China, Vietnam and Singapore
- Chance to work on high-impact research projects
- On-campus accommodation facilities offered
- Dedicated support for international students
- Growing, multi-cultural and vibrant community of international students
- Global alumni network of successful graduates
- Numerous student clubs and organization’s to choose from
The La Trobe MBA is an award-winning program offered by the Business School. It is the only program in Victoria to receive the highest possible five-star rating over the past three years from the General Management Association of Australia (GMAA). The MBA covers 10 core subject modules, two electives and two professional placements.
The Master of Computer Science is extremely popular among international students. Students will gain the expertise to design, program, manage, maintain and enhance computer systems, particularly knowledge-based systems. The program incorporates two projects and students are also required to submit a thesis on their projects.
Courses like Sports Management, Data Science, Cyber Security, Data Analytics, etc.
To Explore more popular programs at La Trobe University:
BOOK A FREE COUNSELLING SESSION or
Call: Edu Forum International – +91 93211484353
Source: La Trobe University
International students can choose from an excellent selection of programs. The College of Arts, Social Sciences and Commerce offers courses in key areas of business, marketing, humanities and social sciences, law and education. The College of Science, Health and Engineering offers a wide variety of courses in areas including allied health and molecular sciences, engineering, mathematics and statistics, public health, psychology, nursing and rural health.
The College of Arts, Social Sciences and Commerce comprises four schools as listed below:
- La Trobe Business School
- School of Education
- School of Humanities and Social Sciences
- La Trobe Law School